Home

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day Four of Nap Training!!

Today was a busy day and it started off well.  Costner woke up at his normal hour, ate some breakfast, played a bit and then went down for an hour nap.  Great...it seems as if we are back on track with the morning nap.  After Costner awoke we went for a walk in the frigid wind with my friend Kelly and her daughter Teagan.  I must report that Costner received his first kiss from a lady nine months his senior.  But enough about Costner's love life....

Back to the day, after lunch I packed him into his carseat and headed to Target.  For my friends who don't live in the Vail Valley the closest Target is 40 minutes away....that's an 1 hour and 20 minutes round trip which usually means Costner will sleep the whole time.  I'll be honest I went to Target because I couldn't bear to hear him wail again.  I needed a day off, a day to have my happy little baby, a day to recharge.  When we got back to the house Costner's Aunt Lindsey came over to watch him so Mama could go to yoga and have an hour to herself.   It is a blessing that I have a wonderful family who will allow me to have time to be me.  Not a wife, not a mother but just me!

The fun didn't stop there....after I came home from yoga Costner and I jumped in the car and met his other Aunt, Jill for some dinner and wine.  It was a treat for us both to be able to have so much company today.  Just when I was feeling alone and confined to my house, friends and family step in to give me a lift and for that I appreciate them more than they know.

No pictures today!!  I will try to snap a few tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment