Home

Friday, November 18, 2011

Nap Training Update

This would be day number six of nap training and thank goodness it seems as if we are back on track.  Costner has been napping in the morning for the past few days for an hour on the dot!!  The second nap has been a bit more difficult to extend out but yesterday he slept for an hour and forty-five minutes.  Woohoo!!  I didn't know what to do with all the time.  I was expecting an hour...if that so I hurriedly did all things I needed to get done in an hour.  For forty-five minutes I was waiting for my little man to wake up any minute but he didn't.  Then today came and I was not holding my breath for the same hour and forty-five minutes...I was sure that yesterday was a fluke but it has been two hours people and Costner is still asleep.  Hallelujah!  Those first few days were so difficult, listening to him scream broke my heart each time but my pediatrician was right...it gets better.  And for all that crying I now have a well rested, happy little man who is keeping me and Ducati running all over the house.  We still don't have any teeth but I see them and feel their jagged little tops.  I think he is waiting for his Papa to come home (Sunday) before they pop out.


I'm Starving!!

Chillin!!

Mama has me in a bubble because it's so cold outside!!  40 and windy!!  Brrr!!

I'm trying to help Mama cook!!



No comments:

Post a Comment